In order to inform you of our policies and activities with respect to the collection, use and transfer of personal data on the Internet, InnovatorsRace50 by Capgemini, is providing you with an electronic copy of this Policy. In this Policy, "Personal Data" means information which relates to an individual and which identifies that individual, either directly or indirectly (together with other information that is reasonably likely to come into InnovatorsRace50 by Capgemini possession), such as your name, email address or telephone number.
Collection of Personal Data
Generally, you can visit the InnovatorsRace50 by Capgemini's website without providing any Personal Data about yourself. However, for accessing some parts of our websites, such as registering for the show, downloading certain documents, or in connection with another specific purpose, we may need to collect Personal Data from you. Providing Personal Data to us in these events is voluntary. If you do not provide Personal Data to us, then you will not be able to benefit from the respective functionality offered by our website. The purposes, for which your Personal Data is collected, are described below, along with a brief description of how your Personal Data may be handled in each case.
- Communicating with you. We will follow up on comments and other requests that you submit to us through our website, such as online queries or registering your attendance at a conference. This may include calling you back by telephone or communicating with you via email
- Personalize your site experience. We use your IP address to offer you the choice to be redirected to your local country website
- Direct marketing and promotion: Direct marketing and/or promotional efforts by or on behalf of InnovatorsRace50 by Capgemini may include providing you with specific information that you have requested online or providing more general information about other Capgemini offerings. When we collect Personal Data for direct marketing or promotional purposes, we generally offer you appropriate choices regarding the use of your Personal Data
- Registration: Registering to the show or referring friends on the show will subscribe you to our promotions. Promotions can be via email or SMS. You can unsubscribe from our list by clicking on unsubscribe on the emailer
- Discussion forums. If you choose to participate in InnovatorsRace50 by Capgemini discussion forums or chat rooms then, in some cases, you may be required to register certain details, such as your name and email address. You should also be aware that your comments may be made broadly available to others, inside or outside InnovatorsRace50 by Capgemini, depending on which particular discussion forum or chat room you are accessing
- Maintaining the website and conducting customer satisfaction surveys. We will use your Personal Data in order to maintain and improve our website. We may also use your Personal Data in order to conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Compiling aggregate statistics regarding the use of its website
By using our website, you agree to the placing of cookies on your device as further explained below.
We only use performance cookies that collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages they go to more often. All information collected by means of cookies is anonymized, aggregated and only used to develop and track traffic patterns and the volume of use of our websites and to improve how our website works. This information is for InnovatorsRace50 by Capgemini's exclusive use and is not shared with any third-party or connected to any other information.
As part of the service provided by Add this allowing visitors to share our content via email or on social sites, a cookie is also used. Please refer to the Add this privacy statement at http://www.addthis.com/privacy for any further information on the use and your rights related to the use of such cookie.
Capgemini is a global organization. Whilst we have distinct legal entities (e.g., country subsidiaries) in many parts of the world, our internal processes and infrastructure are international in scope and nature and generally cross country borders. Accordingly, you should be aware that we may share your Personal Data inside Capgemini and transfer it to countries in the world where we have data centers or otherwise do business, including those located outside the European Union (EU). Some of these countries do not have specific data protection laws and so may provide less legal protection for your Personal Data. In these instances, Capgemini will process your Personal Data in the manner described by this Policy and in accordance with applicable law.
Like many organizations, we use third-party suppliers to collect, use and otherwise process Personal Data on our behalf. Our practice is to require such third parties to handle Personal Data in accordance with InnovatorsRace50 by Capgemini privacy and security policies.
Like many organizations, InnovatorsRace50 by Capgemini may reorganize its business operations around the world from time to time, whether by buying new businesses or selling or merging existing businesses. This may involve us disclosing Personal Data to prospective or actual purchasers of parts of our business, or receiving personal data from potential sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate confidentiality protection for Personal Data disclosed in these types of transactions.
Sensitive Personal Data
As a general rule, Capgemini does not collect "Sensitive Personal Data" through its website. "Sensitive Personal Data" means Personal Data concerning racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, or concerning health or sex life. By volunteering unsolicited sensitive Personal Data to us (e.g., by submitting your resume or a job application online), you expressly consent to your Personal Data being used as described in this Policy.
Accessing, correcting, updating and deleting Personal Data
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, or would like to request a copy of your Personal Data, then please fill-in this form. Also, if you consider your Personal Data to be incorrect or wish to have it deleted, then please either sign-in or update, correct or delete your profile on our website or fill-in this form so that Capgemini may make any necessary updates, corrections and/or deletions.
Data security and integrity
InnovatorsRace50 by Capgemini uses various technological and procedural security measures in order to protect the Personal Data we collect, use or transfer from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, you should be aware that, due to the open and unsecured character of the Internet, InnovatorsRace50 by Capgemini cannot be responsible for the security of transmissions of the Personal Data over the Internet.
Notification of changes to this Policy
This Policy was last updated on December 27, 2016. In order to check updates to this Policy, please consult this page on a regular basis.